Fluorescent PCR detector “Gene 4”
- The possibility to use probes and/or primers with fluorescent markers and quenchers;
- Reduced labor costs and the time it takes to get results;
- Closed-tube format for fluorescence analysis of PCR products (no electrophoretic analysis) minimizes the risk of in-laboratory contamination with PCR products and sets less stringent requirements for PCR laboratory organization;
- USB interface/power supply;
- Replacement rotor for 0.5/0.2-ml microtubes;
- The efficacy of the device makes it possible to organize routine laboratory tests on a large scale;
- The software for effective results processing, documentation and reporting;
Fluorescent PCR detector “Gene”
Features of the device
- records the results of PCR without electrophoresis (without opening the tubes), allows to solve the problem of contamination with PCR products and allows you to reduce the demands on the organization of a PCR laboratory;
- the absence of electrophoresis stage significantly reduces the complexity and time of the result;
- performance allows you to organize large flows of routine laboratory studies;
- the software that came bundled with the device allows you to effectively organize documentation and work with the results obtained;
- small size.
The instrument focuses on the use of probes and / or primers labeled with a fluorescent label and quencher of fluorescence.