- The possibility to use probes and/or primers with fluorescent markers and quenchers;
- Reduced labor costs and the time it takes to get results;
- Closed-tube format for fluorescence analysis of PCR products (no electrophoretic analysis) minimizes the risk of in-laboratory contamination with PCR products and sets less stringent requirements for PCR laboratory organization;
- USB interface/power supply;
- Replacement rotor for 0.5/0.2-ml microtubes;
- The efficacy of the device makes it possible to organize routine laboratory tests on a large scale;
- The software for effective results processing, documentation and reporting;
- Compact design.